So, since I don’t have anything to blog about…or maybe I do, but I kinds don’t feel like being sad and shit, I’ve decided that I will do a wish list of all the things that I am drooling over at the moment. Some aren’t exactly objects, but… I still want themmm. So there we go:
1. MacBook pro with Retina display – I want that baby, cause it’s pure indulgence. It runs with no bugs, smooth as hell, that retina display makes you want to go through it and touch the picture, damn. Great characteristics, plus it looks so damn good. Like most apple products, actually. Battery life is more than outstanding, which is something that I really like, cause I’m a person, who would take their laptop to lectures and stuff, so that’s important.
2. iPhone 5 – I’ve never really owned an apple product (apart from 2 ipods, but who’s counting) and the OS of the iPhones is really fast and smooth and now I understand why that’s so important. My android is prone to bugs and I can’t do anything about it, so I believe that I could try some Apple goodness and I even think I’ll enjoy it. I’m getting a new phone the first chance I get! The design is also something that I like, though it has taken me some time to get used to the longer version. 🙂
3. Canon EOS 5D Mark II – that baby… It is heavy and for a damn reason. Even though now Mark III is on the market, my heart will stay with the Mark II. I’ve loved the characteristics of this camera for a long, long time. You can imagine my surprise, when I went to Finland and my host family had it. A bliss year for me, full of exploring the capabilities of this bad boy and I’m not even half-way done. I think this is one of the best cameras ever invented, makes ridiculously good photos and videos to die for. I’ve been drooling over this for a long while now…
4. Rode VideoMic essential pack – if I have something as good as a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, I’d spend a shit load of money on extras and this is one the extras that I can’t do without. I love you, Rode. So, so, so much…
5. Unipods and tripods – Ever self-respecting photographer and video maker has to have those, right? 😀 I can already see the fun stuff I can do with these…
6. Final Cut Pro X – The editing program that is the solution to all my problems. Easy to use, fun, has MANY options and doesn’t restrain your imagination. Almost anything is possible with this, including placing yourself twice in the same frame, which I think is amazing and I totally need to learn how to do that. Plus, the coloring fixing is a real trooper, that’s one of my main problems. Well, if I got this, video making would be so much more easier. And that’s something I’ve liked doing for a loooooong time. Worth the investment.
7. VidCon – I really, really, really want to visit VidCon. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a Video Conference, which includes people from all over the world and it’s a place where everyone gets to share their ideas with the others, as well as meet new people with the same hobby and learn new tricks and/or do some colabs. The whole thing is really fun, even some people from youtube go there and fun level is maxed. It’s in the US every summer and needless to say, I can’t just go…but I would REALLY like to. I’m cringing on the inside right now. People like Ray William Johnsson, Jenna Marbles, Shane Dawson, Glozell, iJustine, Caspar Lee, Marcus Butles, Alfie Deyes, the guys from Epic Meal Time, Anna Akana, Charlie McDonald, communitychannel, the Harries twins, Bethany Mota, Ella Grace, Zoella, Jim Chapman, Tyler Oakley, Kassem G, Ryan Higa and many, many other epic faces will be there and all I can say about that is “asdfghjkl”…
7. Finally try some food at Nando’s – I hear they have REALLY good food there, but I don’t think they have restaurants in Bulgaria or Finland 😦
8. Get a fucking Ragdoll cat at last – I’m a cat person, okay?! I love cats. And I’ve been whining about getting one for literally more than 10 years. Of course, I’d have to wait some more, because I can’t have pets in student dorm rooms, but really I just want a fluffly lil lazy kitty to purr and be fluffy when I get home, so I can hug it and it can sit on my lap and we can watch Garfield together and idk, man, I just really, really want a Ragdoll cat. I could get mad if I leave my dinner on the table and it eats it, but I really don’t care, cause the pros are more than the cons and you can never really get mad at this gorgeous face, can you?
9. I would like this apartment – instant love. Look how roomy and LIGHT it is?! I saw the whole apartment in this one ad and now I can’t get it off my mind. I would absolutely love to live in something like this. I wake up and the sunshine is just making me happy, ahhh. Definitely an inspiration to me. A huge one, even. It’s only a 2 room flat, not too big, it only has a bedroom and the bathroom stuff, the kitchen is in the same space as the living room, but it is so beautiful, I love it for 1 or 2 people, who live together. Oh please, let me have something like this some day….
And yeah, that’s about it for now. I don’t want anything else. Except for clothes maybe. And parties. And more traveling. 😀 Haha. But seriously, if I get those things tomorrow at my front door…I’d be one really, really happy person. And then I could finally create and do what I feel is right!
Until then, Immma come back to reality and make some tea.
//Stef – ta taa